Games, Videos and Resources

Enjoy these games, videos and resources! They are divided into categories by row. Row 1: Parent Resources Row 2: Christian Education and Social Emotional Growth Row 3: Gross Motor: Yoga, Dance and Breathing Exercises Row 4: Art activities and digital art Row 5: Math games and videos Row 6: Literacy games and videos

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Monday, May 11

Hello friends!

Thank you for helping me put together this surprise slideshow for Miss Karen, Miss Cheryl, and Miss Tiffany!  I know you filled their buckets!

Teacher Appreciation Slideshow

I am so excited that we got an update on Emma's bird nest!  Check out these sweet baby birds!



I wonder how many days it will take for them to fly away from their nest?  Do you have a prediction? 

We are going to learn a good reading strategy.  A strategy is something that helps us learn better.  Reading strategies help us to become better readers.  You will learn many reading strategies as you learn to read.  This strategy is called visualization.  



What did round bird look like in your brain?  I can't wait to see!  Do you think this poem is fiction or non-fiction?  Just fiction!  If round bird was a real bird, he might have looked different than other birds you've seen.  But guess what?  That would be ok because God made him special and would love him just the way he is!  What did God make special about you?    

Can you create a short video telling or showing how God made you special? Be creative!  You can just tell me with words, or show me somehow, or create something that shows how special you are.  Take a minute and think...

What is special about you?
What is something special you can do?
Tell your mom or dad your idea.
Now think...
How can you create a video that shows how special you are?
Can you tell about what makes you special?
Can you show me something special you can do or create something?

(Parents, breaking this question down as listed above will help children process their thinking to prevent answers like, "I don't know". 😊)

I hope your mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Did you celebrate in a special way?  Did you do your tea cup kit together?  Charlie and I did ours today and I love it! 

That's it for today.  Get ready for some engineering challenges the rest of the week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment